The staff in the Administration Department are in charged with a wide variety of duties. Among these duties are communications, business registration, licensing, special event coordination, fiscal operations, sewer and water billing, staff support to various boards, commissions and committees, and Village Board agenda preparation.
Located within Administration are the Village Clerk, Deputy Clerk and Village Treasurer.
Services available at Administration office:
- New Resident Information
- General Information
- Municipal Code
- Collection of Village Building Permit Fees
- Collection of Sewer and Water Billing
- Information on all Village Ordinances and Codes
- Business Registration
- Licenses (Coin Operated, Liquor, Raffles, Solicitation, Tobacco and Video Gaming)
- Food Truck Permit Application
- Notary Public Service (no charge)
- Voters Registration
- Weed Enforcement
- Park & Pavilion Reservations (Horse Fair and Hatchery Parks)
- Recreation Program Registration
- Requests for Public Records
After Hours Depository – There is a metal depository box, by the entry door, at the Municipal Center located at 7401 Meyer Road. This depository box may be used for deposit of parking ticket fines, recreation program registration, vehicle sticker requests and payments, and sewer and water payments.
Drivers License – To change your drivers license the Secretary of State office is located in Woodstock on Route 47. To contact them call 815-338-3109.